Equipment Take a virtual tour
Please note, available equipment and rental rates may change.
- Equipment prices are listed per item.
- Necessary expendables, including tie line, gaffers tape and lighting gels, can be made available to you at cost.
- Equipment is rented on a per-day basis. Weekly rental rates are the equivalent of three days.
- The Herbst Theatre Stage Electrician can arrange for rental of other necessary equipment through outside vendors.
- Lectern with light and microphone: $45
- Orchestra shell: No charge (additional labor expense for installation)
- Wenger adjustable height staging platforms,
4' x 8' (6 available), 4' x 6' (4 available),
4' x 4' (2 available): $25/platform
- Black Rosco dance floor: $300 (Includes gaffer's tape. Additional labor expense for installation.)
- A complete stage plot consisting of ETC Source 4 lamps is available at no charge. Complete documentation is available by request in either PDF or CAD.
- Phoebus Titan 2 follow spots (two available): $75
- A professional sound system consisting of the L'Acoustics Kudo Line Array System with a Yamaha CL5 digital console: $100 per day
- Intercom system: No charge
- Monitor Speakers (6 available): $50
- Denon Dual CD player: $25
- Wireless microphones: $25
- Condenser microphones: $20
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS & ACCESSORIES
- 9' Baldwin grand piano: $100
Piano tuning: $135
- Black upholstered, straight-back orchestra chairs (100 available): $1 each
- Black Manhasset style music stands (40 available, includes 1 light per stand): $1
- Sanyo video projector 5200 Lumen: $250
15' x 20' Fast-Fold® rear projection screen: $75
19.5' x 25' Fast-Fold® front projection screen: $100
- Folsom video switcher: $50
- Laptop computers, DVD player, and other equipment available.