Booking Take a virtual tour
1. INITIAL INQUIRY
Contact us to check availability of your desired date(s). Be prepared with alternate dates and a clear sense of your event and its timeline. If your desired date(s) appear open and your event is compatible with the venue, you may place a tentative hold.
We welcome wedding ceremonies and receptions during the months of July and August only.
2. CHALLENGE PROCEDURE
If another party has a tentative hold on your desired date, you may challenge their hold by submitting a completed application and a check for the full rental fee. The challenged party will then have two working days to pay the rental fee or release the challenged date. Only one tentative hold can be challenged at a time. If your challenge is successful, the rental deposit is not refundable.
Once your date is confirmed, submit a completed application together with the rental deposit (one half of the rent).
4. LICENSE AGREEMENT
We issue a Short Term License Agreement (STLA). Next steps:
- Sign and return the STLA.
- Pay the balance of the rent.
5. EVENT & SITE VISIT
Prior to your event:
- Forty-five days before your event, submit a floor plan and a completed Appendix C, which details your event timeline, technical elements and needed equipment.
- Confirm desired guest services, food and beverage requirements and any additional needs.
- Conduct a site visit with your caterer. Site visits are by appointment, Monday - Friday, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
6. PAY PERFORMANCE BOND & INSURANCE
No less than four-weeks prior to your event, furnish proof of insurance and pay your expenses deposit to cover the total estimated cost of labor and equipment. See Fees & Expenses for more information.
Following your event, you will receive a full settlement and a refund of the unused portion of the expenses deposit. This process typically takes two weeks.